Senior Clinical Research Associate - Oncology
Eleison Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) to join its team in the South/Central New Jersey area. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated team player to join a young pharmaceutical company at an early stage and provide a significant contribution. Eleison’s mission is to acquire, develop, and commercialize clinical stage drug candidates for orphan oncology indications, providing new hope for patients with rare life-threatening diseases. The Company has two programs in late-stage development and is in discussions to acquire other promising candidates for rare cancers. Eleison was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
Therapeutic areas:Oncology, hematology, rare diseases
Summary:The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring a small phase II pediatric oncology study, contributing to the overall management of clinical programs, and assisting with the development of the clinical department.
- Site administration, management and monitoring responsibility according to ICH - GCP
- Assist with the overall management and organization of the study
- Assist medical monitor with pharmacovigilance activities
- Participate in the development of protocols, case report forms, study manuals, study plans and other clinical trial documentation
- University/College Life science degree or Nursing qualification
- Able and willing to travel
- Appreciation of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting process
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP